An exclusive experience of MI EXPERIENCE, to discover the secrets of Milanese craftsmanship. A special Father's Day gift!
«The craftsman never follows instructions. It is the nature of the matter on which he works that determines his thoughts and movements, and these, in turn, change the nature of matter. "
A factory in Milan is the destination of this exclusive tour, where you can rediscover the values, the practice of the craftsmanship, the ancient tools and an entire archive of works of other times. A still active factory that collaborates with Buccellati and Pomellato for the most exclusive collections.
Born in the 1950s and still active, he knew transform your business by supporting the technical changes of art engraving. Since the 1990s it has integrated traditional mechanical and analog processes with today's digital techniques and has transposed its own know-how And acquaintances at the service of contemporary creativity, with particular attention to the world of contemporary jewelery.
The machinery and tools of the historic workshop are scrupulously preserved and still functional. Any model and artifact preserved today in the Archive represents the trace of an accurate Milanese manufacture rich in classic and popular iconographic details. From spoons to bracelets, from chandeliers to glasses, everything that has or had a decorated metal part finds an explanation here.
Art and design interact to express the charm of historic craftsmanship, at the service of designers who want to share their future memory. Any artifact stored in the archive, it can now be reproduced and modified according to specific requests.
The experience of Eliana, daughter of founder Edward and witness of the cultural and material heritage of the tool shop, it is available to design and create objects that express the charm of historic craftsmanship. It will be she who will accompany us inside the ancient workshop, to rediscover the artisan secrets that have made Italy famous all over the world.
An exclusive tour, where history and craftsmanship come together to create a unique experience of its kind.
Simple. (CAI: Routes that do not require specific training or that could present orientation problems (walk). Generally: small roads, mule tracks or wide paths.)
Via Filippo Tajani, 3, 20133 Milan MI, Italy
We recommend parking nearby.
PAYMENT: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- How can I pay? Payment is made on site, directly to the guide
- I have to book? Yes. Due to Covid restrictions our tours are limited in number.
- What happens when I click on the "Book Now" button? By clicking, you fill out a registration form to reserve your seat. NO PAYMENT TAKES PLACE
- What happens if I have an unexpected event? Do I have to pay a penalty? No, no penalty is foreseen if you cannot participate. However, please notify us in advance to allow guests on the waiting list to be able to attend.
- What happens in case of bad weather? As there is no advance payment, a refund is not required. As mentioned, payment is made directly at the time of the tour. Being a visit inside an archive, it can take place easily even in case of bad weather.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Click on the "Book Now" button to access the booking form and reserve your seat
- Payment is made on site directly to the guide. There is therefore no penalty in the event of cancellation.
- We are waiting for you at the pre-arranged time and place to spend a wonderful visit together!
If you want to book for more people, just enter the name and surname of your guests in the appropriate form on this page, select the number of tickets and click on "Book Now" to confirm the reservation.
To ensure the safety of all our guests, tours are currently reserved for a limited number of people. Tours take place in compliance with all anti-Covid safety regulations.
Should the pandemic situation worsen or in case of bad weather, each guest will receive notice of cancellation of the excursion in advance.
The mask is mandatory inside the rooms.
For any other questions or information, feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are waiting for you!