An exclusive experience of MI EXPERIENCE, to discover a place full of mysteries.
"The fact that everything has been preserved and remained unchanged over time gives a charm and creates a particular suggestion, making you perceive the soul of the house and of those who lived there."
A splendid visit to be enjoyed alone or with the whole family, in a perfectly preserved historic residence. A unicum not only of Lombardy, but of all of Italy.
You will be catapulted into an emotional journey of over 2000 years of history, accompanied from the engaging Narration of the Owner, Count Alberto Uva .
An immersive experience in the past, in the rooms of the Dimora, unchanged over time and remained intact over the centuries.
The tour will start from the fourteenth-century Chapel of S. Maria in Villa and will wind through the ancient living rooms fully furnished and full of furnishings and historical relics , the result of the owners' great passion for collecting.
The story, however, starts from further away: the first building sees its foundations on the ruins of a Roman "castrum" . The discovery of artifacts from the Roman era is interesting: a javelin point , a sling , a coin (Tiberian dipondio from 22 AD) and votive offerings.
Inside the Chapel another surprise: an urn containing the skull of a famous Marquis , with codes belonging to the Knights Templar and curious secrets still open.
We will admire the columns with Celto-Etruscan writings, dating back to the 7th century BC, which adorn the magnificent entrance to the villa.
Going through the wonderful park, adorned with over 100 lime trees and cedars, magnolias, badgers and Sequoias, you will visit period bedrooms , ancient kitchens and a precious private armory , where ancient weapons, flags, war instruments and banners from the 1700s to the Second World War are kept.
The suggestive narration of the landlord , the curious anecdotes and objects in the collections will transport you on a journey through the centuries, with suggestive settings and still unsolved mysteries.
An exclusive guided tour, discovering the seventeenth-century villa , among secret passages , Templar remains, Etruscan and Roman remains and frescoes from the 1400s.
An exclusive MI EXPERIENCE tour, to discover a hidden pearl of Lombardy.
Simple. (CAI: Routes that do not require specific training or that could present orientation problems (walk). Generally: small roads, mule tracks or wide paths.)
Villa Sormani Marzorati Grapes, Piazza Sormani, 1, 23873 Missaglia LC, Italy
We recommend parking near the Villa
PAYMENT: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- How can I pay? Payment is made on site, directly to the guide
- I have to book? Yes. Due to Covid restrictions our tours are limited in number.
- What happens when I click on the "Book Now" button? By clicking, you fill out a registration form to reserve your seat. The data collected is used to prepare the electronic invoice, as per regulation. NO PAYMENT TAKES PLACE
- What happens if I have an unexpected event? Do I have to pay a penalty? No, no penalty is foreseen if you cannot participate. However, please notify us in advance to allow guests on the waiting list to be able to attend.
- What happens in case of bad weather? As there is no advance payment, a refund is not required. As mentioned, payment is made directly at the time of the tour. Being a visit inside the Villa, it can take place easily even in case of bad weather.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Click on the "Book Now" button to access the booking form and reserve your seat
- Payment is made on site directly to the guide. There is therefore no penalty in the event of cancellation.
- We are waiting for you at the pre-arranged time and place to spend a wonderful visit together!
If you want to book for more people, just enter the name and surname of your guests in the appropriate form on this page, select the number of tickets and click on "Book Now" to confirm the reservation.
To ensure the safety of all our guests, tours are currently reserved for a limited number of people. Tours take place in compliance with all anti-Covid safety regulations.
Should the pandemic situation worsen or in case of bad weather, each guest will receive notice of cancellation of the excursion in advance.
The mask is mandatory inside the rooms of the Villa.
For any other questions or information, feel free to write to email@example.com
We are waiting for you!