- Payment, on site directly to the guide, can be made in both € and CHF. Please select the currency you prefer using the corresponding form. We accept cash and all debit / credit cards -
An exclusive experience of MI EXPERIENCE, to discover the history and secrets of one of the most visited cities in Switzerland, in homage to the national holiday!
«The calm waters of a lake reflect the beauties that surround it; when the mind is serene, the beauty of the self is reflected in it. "_ cc781905-5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_
Lugano, the largest city in the Ticino holiday region, as well as being the third financial center and an important congress, banking and business center in Switzerland, is also the city of parks and flower gardens, villas and religious buildings.
From hidden palaces to secret rooms, from curious anecdotes to guardian places of important passages in contemporary history, we will take you to discover the secrets of the city.
During our walk we will introduce you to the heart of the city represented by its center and the romantic streets of the pedestrian area. Churches, palaces, alleys and hidden squares, all to be discovered.
A magical atmosphere enriched by the famous lake that with its magical and crystalline mirror stands out everything that is in its vicinity, concealing at the same time the stories of those who have ventured to discover it over the centuries.
An exclusive tour enriched with anecdotes and curiosities that consecrate Lugano as one of the most fascinating and mysterious lakeside cities.
01.08.2022 at 10.00
Piazza della Riforma 1, 6900 Lugano
PAYMENT: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- How can I pay? Payment is made on site, directly to the guide
- I have to book? Yes. Our tours are limited in number.
- What happens by clicking on the "Book Now" button? By clicking, you fill out a registration form to reserve your seat.
- What happens if I have an unexpected event? Do I have to pay a penalty? No, there is no penalty if you cannot participate. However, please notify us in advance to allow guests on the waiting list to be able to attend.
- What happens in case of bad weather? As there is no advance payment, a refund is not required. As mentioned, payment is made directly at the time of the tour. Si will receive immediate notification in case the trip is postponed.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Click on the "Book Now" button to access the booking form and reserve your seat
- Payment is made on site directly to the guide. There is therefore no penalty in case of cancellation.
- We are waiting for you at the pre-arranged time and place to spend a wonderful visit together!
If you want to book for more people, just enter the name and surname of your guests in the appropriate form on this page, select the number of tickets and click on "Book Now" to confirm the reservation.
To ensure the safety of all our guests, tours are currently reserved for a limited number of people. Tours take place in compliance with all anti-Covid safety regulations.
Should the pandemic situation worsen or in case of bad weather, each guest will receive in advance the notice of cancellation of the excursion.
For any other questions or information, please write to email@example.com
We are waiting for you!