MI GIFT EXCLUSIVE: Unique and rare experiences. Our most exclusive MI GIFT for tourists who want the best. If it is true that a diamond is forever, a memory is even more so.
"The Pinacoteca Ambrosiana is a treasure trove of masterpieces, a place of culture and beauty that should be visited by all those who love art and history."
The visit will focus on the presentation of the original collection that Cardinal Federico Borromeo, founder of the Ambrosiana Library and Art Gallery, donated in 1618.
Starting with the great masterpieces in the first room, such as Titian's great Adoration of the Magi and Mary Magdalene, Bernardino Luini's Holy Family, Botticelli's Madonna of the Pavilion, and Caravaggio's Basket of Fruit, we move on to admire the recently restored preparatory cartoon of Raphael's School of Athens fresco, and finally the Flemish paintings favored by Borromeo, with works by Jan Brueghel and Paul Bril.
Afterwards, you will be able to access the Sala Federiciana, an ancient library inaugurated by Federico Borromeo in 1609, where a new layout allows you to enjoy the vision of sixteen original sheets of the Atlantic Codex.
The visit will then follow in the "Aula Leonardi" containing the works of the Leonardesque collection: the famous Portrait of a Musician by Leonardo da Vinci, the very fine Lady with a Pearl Lattice attributed to Leonardo's Giovanni Antonio De Predis, and the very important copy of Vespino's Last Supper.
An exclusive MI EXPERIENCE to enjoy the hidden masterpieces of the Pinacoteca in private.
Cost on request
The tour is for a maximum of 15 people, for larger groups write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PAYMENT: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How can I pay? Payment is made by bank transfer or credit card
- What happens by clicking on the "Book Now" button? By clicking, you fill out a registration form. The data collected is used to prepare the electronic invoice, as per regulation. Once completed you will receive instructions for making the payment.
- Is there a time limit for payment? Yes, once the booking is confirmed and the email with the payment instructions has been received, payment must be made no later than 24 hours. After this deadline, your order will be cancelled.
- Can I change the chosen MI-GIFT?Each MI GIFT can be changed free of charge until the booking is confirmed. Once the date is confirmed and up to 20 days from it, you are subject to a cancellation penalty of 50% of the amount paid. From the 19th day the full amount of the reservation will be withheld and no refund will be given. It is always possible to change the date within the same booking year without any penalty. If this option is not practicable, the cancellation is subject to the rules mentioned above.
- Is there a time limit to use the MI-GIFT? Absolutely not, MI-GIFTs have no expiration date.
Undecided? Give our Gift Card and let your recipients choose their favorite tour:
- MI-GIFT: Group Tour
- MI-GIFT: Private Tours
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select the number of guests using the appropriate field above
- Enter the recipient's name, email and a greeting message. This step is optional, in its absence we will send the voucher to your email address.
- Click on the "Book Now" button to access the booking form and purchase your Gift Card
- Payment is made by bank transfer or credit card. By completing the booking you will receive all payment instructions
- Once the payment has been confirmed, the recipient will receive a special email containing your greeting message and a description of the fantastic tour chosen
- We look forward to a wonderful visit together!
Still have questions? Write to email@example.com
If you want to buy for more people, you can change the quantity using the appropriate field. Enter the distinct recipients in the appropriate forms and the respective greeting messages. We will send two separate gift emails to your loved ones.
MI EXPERIENCE organizes its experiences according to all the prevention measures for the Covid-19. We guarantee maximum security so that your visit can take place in the best conditions. Venue availability is subject to confirmation.
For any other questions or information, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
MI GIFT: The Ambrosiana
What are MI GIFTs?
MI GIFTs are exclusive private experiences, to be enjoyed alone or shared with loved ones
What do your tours consist of?
Our Tours are exclusive and slow experiences, developed to preserve and pass on the history and culture of the places we will visit. Offered by our MI EXPERIENCE professional guides, true artisans of unique and exclusive experiences, we will take you to the discovery of places and landscapes in an unprecedented guise.
We guarantee maximum commitment to best satisfy the most demanding tourists and true art and culture enthusiasts
The Tour is not personal. Can I make a gift?
Absolutely yes. Use the field above to provide us with the gift recipient's name and email address. You will receive a special communication from us with the gift and your name. If you would like more customization or have special needs, please write us an email at email@example.com.
What is included in the tour package?
Insights, curiosities and unpublished discoveries: this and much more are the MI EXPERIENCE Tours.
Our tours always include:
- Ideation and organization
- Contact and respect for local traditions
- Support to small artisans and entrepreneurs of the place visited
- "Slow" and eco-sustainable planning
- Guided tour with licensed tour guide and/or art historian exclusively local
- Any entrance tickets and/or means of transport on site
- Support of specialized staff
What anti-Covid-19 precautions do you take?
To ensure the maximum safety of our guests and contain the development of the pandemic as best as possible, our tours are carried out following the updated directives for the containment of the pandemic. We kindly ask you to always wear protective equipment like masks. We also remind you that, at the moment, our tours are held with a limited number of places. Should the pandemic situation not allow the visit, it will be canceled upon notice.
I can customize MI GIFT tours
Absolutely yes. Our MI GIFT tours are meant to be exclusive and private experiences. Write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Tour Managers will accompany you in customizing the tour according to your needs and those of your guests
I have more questions
Feel free to write to us in chat or by email at email@example.com. We look forward to helping you and having you among our guests
I MI_NFT, an exclusive MI EXPERIENCE service to forever sculpt the memory of the splendid chosen experience.
Our digital artisans will create an NFT for you to choose from:
- Digital Art: an NFT created entirely by us based on the chosen tour
- Personal: a unique NFT, generated from one of your photos taken during the chosen tour
The NFT will be kept in our wallet or sent to yours at no additional cost