GREEN PASS MANDATORY
An exclusive experience of MI EXPERIENCE, to revive an ancient tradition of noble salons ..
"Let us free ourselves from the sweet thrills that love arouses, since that eye goes to the omnipotent heart."
Is there anything more exclusive than the Prima della Scala? Yes, enjoy an opera privately in the Villa, as was the custom in the noble salons of past centuries.
A truly exclusive event, framed by the splendid Villa Sormani Marzorati Uva, a late 17th century villa that still preserves the original rooms of the typical 19th century noble Villa di Delizia.
The Calendar, with 4 appointments, will take you back to the end of the 18th century. A journey through time, returning to that tradition that saw artists perform in the Villa before in the great theaters, in front of a small audience of gentlemen and ladies. A unique and priceless emotion, savoring the work a few meters from the protagonists.
Villa Sormani is now recognized as a relevant Cultural Pole of the Territory; we believe that the love for beauty, art and culture should be the way to go to build a better future.
The Opera in Villa revives, in the rooms of the Villa unchanged over time, the Great Italian Musical Tradition, with national actors and musicians who have lent their talents in major international theaters.
The costumes, original, are also woven by one of the official costume designers of La Scala.
CALENDAR OF WORKS:
- SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022: CAVALLERIA RUSTICANA
- SUNDAY 27 FEBRUARY 2022: CAVALLERIA RUSTICANA
- SUNDAY MARCH 27: LA TRAVIATA
- SUNDAY 24 APRIL: MADAME BUTTERFLY
PROGRAM FOR ALL APPOINTMENTS
- 3.30 pm - Chapel of Santa Maria in Villa, Welcome by the landlord
- 3:45 pm - Music Room: Beginning of the Opera
- 17:00 - Refreshment in the Villa. The Master Pastry Chef Emanuele Comi will prepare, in homage to the various works on the calendar, typical sweets using the recipes of the time, from the Sicilian Cannoli of Cavalleria Rusticana to the sweets kept by Casa Verdi for La Traviata.
An exclusive MI EXPERIENCE experience to relive an ancient noble tradition, dedicated to all opera lovers who wish to rediscover a lost contact with the theater.
Simple. (CAI: Routes that do not require specific training or that could present orientation problems (walk). Generally: small roads, mule tracks or wide paths.)
DATE OF THE WORK OF CHOICE 3.30 pm
Villa Sormani Marzorati Uva, Piazza Sormani, 1, 23873 Missaglia LC, Italy
We recommend parking near the Villa
PAYMENT: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- How can I pay? Payment is made by bank transfer. At the end of the booking process, you will receive payment instructions by email.
- I have to book? Yes. Due to Covid restrictions our tours are limited in number.
- What happens when I click on the "Book Now" button? By clicking, you fill out a registration form to reserve your seat. The data collected is used to prepare the electronic invoice, as per regulation. Once the reservation is confirmed, you will receive instructions to make the transfer and confirm the reservation
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Choose your preferred appointment and the number of tickets. If it's a gift, fill in the recipient and message fields to give them a special surprise
- Click on the "Book Now" button to access the booking form and reserve your seat
- Payment is made by bank transfer.
- We are waiting for you at the pre-arranged time and place to spend a wonderful visit together!
The soprano Serena Daolio has performed in prestigious Italian and foreign theaters, including the Teatro San Carlo in Naples, the Maggio Fiorentino, the Teatro alla Scala in Milan, the Teatro Liceu in Barcelona, the Teatro Real in Madrid, the Philharmonic Orchestra in Tel Aviv, the La Monnaie Theater in Brussels. It was conducted by important conductors, including Zubin Mehta, Riccardo Muti, Daniele Callegari, Nello Santi, Gianpaolo Bisanti, Bruno Bartoletti.
His repertoire, purely Verdi and verist, includes works such as Il Trovatore, Verdi's Requiem, Luisa Miller, I Pagliacci, Bohème, Cavalleria
Rusticana, Madama BuHerfly, La Turandot, Tosca ...
Born in Bologna, he began his studies under the guidance of Maestro Roberto Scaltriti, avails himself of the prestigious collaboration of Maestro Leone Magiera and Maestro Simone Savina for the musical part. Winner of several international competitions in Italy and abroad, he covers roles such as Cavaradossi in Tosca, Turiddu in Cavalleria Rusticana, Alfredo in Traviata, Pinkerton in M. BuHerfly Calaf in Turandot and many others. He has performed in numerous Italian theaters, including Torre del Lago Puccini, Modena, Bologna, Rovereto, Busseto, Brescia, Milan, Foggia, Florence, Bari, etc., and in various countries around the world, including China, Japan Tunisia, Kazakhstan, Canada, Georgia, etc.
CARLO MARIA CANTONI
Born in Ferrara, he began his studies with Mo Arrigo Pola (first Maestro of Luciano Pavarotti) and studied with the tenor Ottavio Garavanta. He has performed in prestigious theaters, including the Carlo Felice of Genoa, the Comunale of Bologna, the Massimo of Palermo, St. Margarethen Music Festspiele, Salle des Etòiles in the Principality of Monaco, the Teatro Colon of Buenos Aires.
The works performed were Nabucco, Manon Lescaut, Tosca, Madama Butterfly, La Traviata, Cavalleria Rusticana, I due Foscari ...
To ensure the safety of all our guests, tours are currently reserved for a limited number of people. Tours take place in compliance with all anti-Covid safety regulations.
Should the pandemic situation worsen or in case of bad weather, each guest will receive in advance the notice of cancellation of the excursion.
A mask is mandatory inside the Villa and the Green Pass.
For any other questions or information, feel free to write to email@example.com
We are waiting for you!
MI GIFT: The Great Opera in the Villa
Our Tours are exclusive and slow experiences, developed to preserve and pass on the history and culture of the places we will visit. Offered by our MI EXPERIENCE professional guides, true artisans of unique and exclusive experiences, we will take you to the discovery of places and landscapes in a new way.
We guarantee the utmost commitment to satisfy the most demanding tourists and true lovers of art and culture in the best possible way