MI GIFT: Tailor-made experiences for those who still want to get excited. A memory is forever.
Sunsets in Music, the most coveted music festival of the year is now on MI EXPERIENCE.
A unique experience in the most beautiful villa on Lake Como.
Internationally renowned and very talented artists who will perform for you in a splendid setting. The ticket also includes a visit to the interior spaces and the magnificent garden.
Here are the dates of the shows:
- May 13, 2022 - Letizia Michielon, piano (music by L. van Beethoven)
- May 20, 2022 - Trio Florentia: Alessio Benvenuti, violin; Luca Provenzani, cello; Fabiana Barbini, piano (music by Shostakovic and Brahms)
- May 27, 2022 - Raffaele Moretti, piano (music by D, Scarlatti, L.van Beethoven, M. De Falla and F. Chopin)
- June 3, 2022 - Eloisa Cascio (music by F. Chopin)
Entrance from 3.00 pm. Show starts at 17.30.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE TICKET:
- Entrance with visit of Villa Carlotta Interior + Garden
Sunsets in the Villa gives you IPAZIAE: an exclusive book from the MI BOOK collection worth € 35
Ipaziae is a collection of photos and short biographies of 23 Italian women, who with their strength, tenacity and intelligence fought for national prestige and the elimination of prejudices and discrimination. An example for all Italian women, present and future.
Choose it in the Booking options
[Part of the proceeds will be donated to the Telefono Rosa association, since 1988 in defense of women and minors against domestic violence]
PAYMENT: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How can I pay? Payment is made by bank transfer
- What happens when I click on the "Book Now" button? By clicking, you fill out a registration form to book the service. The data collected is used to prepare the electronic invoice, as per regulation. Once completed you will receive the instructions for making the bank transfer.
- Is there a time limit for payment? Yes, once the booking has been confirmed and the email with the payment instructions has been received, the bank transfer must be made no later than 15 days. After this deadline, the order will be canceled.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select the desired appointment using the appropriate field at the top
- Choose the number of tickets via the "Quantity" field
- Click on the "Book Now" button to access the booking form and book your ticket
- Payment is made by bank transfer. By completing your booking you will receive all payment instructions
- We can't wait to have a wonderful experience together!
Still have questions? Write on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to buy for more people, you can change the quantity using the appropriate field.
MI EXPERIENCE organizes its experiences according to all the prevention measures for Covid-19. We guarantee maximum security so that your visit can take place in the best conditions.
For any other questions or information, please write to us on email@example.com
MI GIFT: Sunsets in Music
What are MI GIFTs?
MI GIFTs are exclusive private experiences, to be enjoyed alone or shared with loved ones
What are your tours about?
Our Tours are exclusive and slow experiences, developed to preserve and pass on the history and culture of the places we will visit. Offered by our MI EXPERIENCE professional guides, true artisans of unique and exclusive experiences, we will take you to the discovery of places and landscapes in a new way.
We guarantee the utmost commitment to satisfy the most demanding tourists and true lovers of art and culture in the best possible way
The Tour is not personal. Can I make a gift?
Absolutely yes. Use the field above to tell us the name of the gift recipient and their email address. You will receive a special communication from us with the gift and your name. If you would like more customization or have special needs, please write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is included in the tour package?
Insights, curiosities and unpublished discoveries: this and much more are the MI EXPERIENCE Tours.
Our tours always include:
- Concept and organization
- Contact and respect for local traditions
- Support to small artisans and entrepreneurs of the place visited
- "Slow" and eco-sustainable planning
- Guided tour with licensed tour guide and / or art historian exclusively local
- Any entrance tickets and / or means of transport on site
- Support of specialized staff
What anti-Covid-19 precautions do you take?
To ensure the maximum safety of our guests and to better contain the development of the pandemic, our tours are conducted following the updated guidelines for the containment of the pandemic. We kindly ask you to always wear protective equipment like the masks. We also remind you that, at the moment, our tours take place with a limited number of seats. If the pandemic situation does not allow the visit, it will be canceled upon notice.
Can I customize MI GIFT tours?
Absolutely yes. Our MI GIFT tours are designed to be exclusive and private experiences. Write us an email to email@example.com and one of our Tour Manager will accompany you in customizing the tour according to your needs and those of your guests
I have more questions
Feel free to write to us in chat or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to helping you and having you among our guests