MI GIFT: Tailor-made experiences for those who still want to get excited. A memory is forever.
"Here the Genius shows himself"
The most modern district of Milan, a sign of its continuous industriousness and search for innovation, which outlines the skyline of the city with its characteristic 3 skyscrapers.
Modern yes, but not for this lacking in history. to be redeveloped.
An area that was international stage, already fertile ground for world-famous designers and architects. Without forgetting that, a few meters away, the Portello housed Alfa Romeo from 1906 to 1986. A precious setting for the industrious Milan of design, industrial planning and ... the most victorious cars in the world.
It is therefore no coincidence that they are internationally renowned architects, such as Arata Isozaki , designer for Milan of the second tallest skyscraper in Italy, _cc781905--5cde-3194 bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Daniel Libeskind e Zaha Hadid , who also built the new MAXXI Museum in Rome in Italy.
Our itinerary begins with the evocative Fontana Delle Quattro Stagioni , designed by the architect Renzo Gorla_cc781905-5cde-3194-vecchia bb3b-136_bad5cf Campionaria, testimony of the fusion of past, present and future that characterizes the city.
What was there before CityLife? _Cc781905-5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_Walking through the avenues, we will discover the history of the area and its evolution over the centuries.
Started in 2007, the CityLife project not only aims to create a modern Milan with three large skyscrapers, il Straight , lo Storto_cc781905-5cde-3194bbad-136 and the Curved , but reflects the new green soul of the city. We will then discover the secrets of these splendid buildings, designed by 3 real Arch-stars!
Skyscrapers, sculptures, hidden fountains and modern houses will be the setting for a splendid Milanese excursion.
Finally, we will go to the limits of the redeveloped area to admire the MiCo , the largest conference center in Europe and one of the largest in the world. Designed by architect Mario Bellini , it contains 70 conference rooms and is capable of accommodating up to 18,000 visitors. A futuristic structure that stands out for its sinuous silver cover in the shape of a "sail", an ideal connection with the "sail" of the new exhibition center in Rho-Pero, designed by Massimiliano Fuksas.
An unprecedented tour, for all lovers of design, architecture, sculpture and urban planning. We will discover an ancient and modern Milan, two souls that coexist to make it one of the the most avant-garde city in Europe.
Because Milan is a great Milan.
PAYMENT: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How can I pay? Payment is made by bank transfer or credit card
- What happens by clicking on the "Book Now" button? By clicking, you fill out a registration form. The data collected is used to prepare the electronic invoice, as per regulation. Once completed you will receive payment instructions.
- Is there a time limit for payment? Yes, once the booking is confirmed and the email with the payment instructions has been received, the payment must be made within 24 hours. After this deadline, your order will be canceled .
- Can I change the chosen MI-GIFT? Yes, each MI-GIFT can be exchanged for an equivalent price, up to 1 day before the date of the chosen tour if already booked, otherwise without time limits. defect, you can still book our service with the integration of the missing amount. On the contrary, if the amount of the voucher should be in excess, you will be able to use the voucher on all our services until it is used up.
- Is there a time limit to use the MI-GIFT? Absolutely not, MI-GIFTs have no expiration date.
Undecided? Give our Gift Card and let your recipients choose their favorite tour:
- MI-GIFT: Group Tour
- MI-GIFT: Private Tours
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select the number of guests using the appropriate field above
- Please enter the recipient's name, email and a greeting message. This step is optional, in its absence we will send the voucher to your email address.
- Click on the "Book Now" button to access the booking form and purchase your Gift Card
- Payment is made by bank transfer or credit card. By completing the booking you will receive all payment instructions
- Once the payment is confirmed, the recipient will receive a special email with your greeting message and a description of the fantastic tour chosen
- We can't wait to have a wonderful visit together!
Still have questions? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to buy for more people, you can change the quantity using the appropriate field. Enter the different recipients in the appropriate forms and their respective greeting messages. We will send two separate gift emails to your loved ones.
MI EXPERIENCE organizes its experiences according to all the prevention measures for Covid-19. We guarantee maximum security so that your visit can take place in the best conditions. Venue availability is subject to confirmation.
For any other questions or information, please write to us on email@example.com
MIGIFT: City Life
MI GIFTs are exclusive private experiences, to be enjoyed alone or shared with loved ones