MI GIFT: Tailor-made experiences for those who still want to get excited. A memory is forever.
Mythologically founded by King Malennio, after the vision of a she-wolf under an oak tree, Lecce amazes for the splendor of its baroque.
A "facade" baroque that is expressed in an amazing way in the exteriors, modeling streets and urban spaces with the sumptuous facades.
But the city is a veritable treasure trove of over 2000 years of history, still able to amaze.The tour starts from the Arc de Triomphe of Emperor Charles V, in front of the obelisk erected in honor of King Ferdinand of Bourbon.
Already these monuments allow us to immediately understand the importance assumed by the city in the Kingdom of Naples. From here continue towards Piazza Falconieri, where the Marrese palace overlooks. Continue to Piazza Duomo, with the extraordinary facade of the seventeenth-century cathedral and its bell tower towering over the roofs of the city for over 70 meters.
Next to the cathedral stands the episcopal palace, and the seminary, buildings that complete the perimeter of the only closed square in Italy. We continue by visiting a papier-mâché shop before reaching the church of S. Irene, where the influence of the Roman Baroque shapes spaces and altars.
Piazza S. Oronzo allows you to admire the Palazzo del Sedile, with the adjoining Marciana chapel, the patron's column and, above all, the imposing Roman amphitheater. The tour ends with a visit to one of the most famous symbols of the city: the facade of the Basilica of S. Croce and the adjoining Palazzo dei Celestini.
Add the entrances via the form above to include the visit inside the Duomo and S. Croce
The tour is reserved for a maximum of 10 people
PAYMENT: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How can I pay? Payment is made by bank transfer or credit card
- What happens by clicking on the "Book Now" button? By clicking, you fill out a registration form. The data collected is used to prepare the electronic invoice, as per regulation. Once completed you will receive payment instructions.
- Is there a time limit for payment? Yes, once the booking is confirmed and the email with the payment instructions has been received, the payment must be made within 24 hours. After this deadline, your order will be canceled .
- Can I change the chosen MI-GIFT? Yes, each MI-GIFT can be exchanged for an equivalent price, up to 1 day before the date of the chosen tour if already booked, otherwise without time limits. defect, you can still book our service with the integration of the missing amount. On the contrary, if the amount of the voucher should be in excess, you will be able to use the voucher on all our services until it is used up.
- Is there a time limit to use the MI-GIFT? Absolutely not, MI-GIFTs have no expiration date.
Undecided? Give our Gift Card and let your recipients choose their favorite tour:
- MI-GIFT: Group Tour
- MI-GIFT: Private Tours
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select the number of guests using the appropriate field above
- Please enter the recipient's name, email and a greeting message. This step is optional, in its absence we will send the voucher to your email address.
- Click on the "Book Now" button to access the booking form and purchase your Gift Card
- Payment is made by bank transfer or credit card. By completing the booking you will receive all payment instructions
- Once the payment is confirmed, the recipient will receive a special email with your greeting message and a description of the fantastic tour chosen
- We can't wait to have a wonderful visit together!
Still have questions? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to buy for more people, you can change the quantity using the appropriate field. Enter the different recipients in the appropriate forms and their respective greeting messages. We will send two separate gift emails to your loved ones.
MI EXPERIENCE organizes its experiences according to all the prevention measures for Covid-19. We guarantee maximum security so that your visit can take place in the best conditions. Venue availability is subject to confirmation.
For any other questions or information, please write to us on email@example.com
MIGIFT: The History of Lecce
MI GIFTs are exclusive private experiences, to be enjoyed alone or shared with loved ones