MI GIFT: Tailor-made experiences for those who still want to get excited. A memory is forever.
Knowing Lecce in its most intimate folds, through the story of its monuments. The itinerary starts from the Arc de Triomphe of Charles V, and continues on via Palmieri, flanked by the Paisiello theater and by extraordinary Baroque palaces including the Marrese and Palmieri.
You arrive in Piazza Duomo, overlooked by the seventeenth-century cathedral (external visit, entrance fee), rebuilt by Bishop Luigi Pappacoda on the pre-existing Norman cathedral, the soaring bell tower, the episcopal palace and the seminary. From here we proceed along Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, until we reach the church of the Teatini fathers, dedicated to St. Irene, the ancient patron saint of the city.
The church, designed by Francesco Grimaldi, amazes for the richness of the carving of its altars. The tour continues towards Piazza S. Oronzo, the civil center of the city, with the sixteenth-century seat, the votive column of the patron saint, and the mighty Roman amphitheater. The tour is completed by continuing on Via dei Perroni, telling stories and legends of the city, up to the façade of the church of S. Matteo, the work of Achille Larducci, to then exit the ancient village through the Porta S. Biagio.
In the second part of the day the tour resumes from Piazza S. Oronzo, skirting the Carafa Palace, to reach the church of Gesù and the Roman oil basins in front of it and visit the facade of the Basilica of S. Croce (external visit, entrance to payment) and the former convent of the Celestine fathers.
Crossing the public gardens, with rare and ornamental plants, you will reach the sixteenth-century palace of Fulgenzio, seat of the "Caracciolo" Art Gallery, with the collection of works by the great Baroque and Caravaggesque masters working in the Kingdom of Naples.
The tour can be added, subject to availability, to stops at papier-mâché workshops and tasting breaks.
Add the entrances via the form above to include the visit inside the Duomo and S. Croce
The tour is reserved for a maximum of 10 people
PAYMENT: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How can I pay? Payment is made by bank transfer or credit card
- What happens by clicking on the "Book Now" button? By clicking, you fill out a registration form. The data collected is used to prepare the electronic invoice, as per regulation. Once completed you will receive payment instructions.
- Is there a time limit for payment? Yes, once the booking is confirmed and the email with the payment instructions has been received, the payment must be made within 24 hours. After this deadline, your order will be canceled .
- Can I change the chosen MI-GIFT? Yes, each MI-GIFT can be exchanged for an equivalent price, up to 1 day before the date of the chosen tour if already booked, otherwise without time limits. defect, you can still book our service with the integration of the missing amount. On the contrary, if the amount of the voucher should be in excess, you will be able to use the voucher on all our services until it is used up.
- Is there a time limit to use the MI-GIFT? Absolutely not, MI-GIFTs have no expiration date.
Undecided? Give our Gift Card and let your recipients choose their favorite tour:
- MI-GIFT: Group Tour
- MI-GIFT: Private Tours
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select the number of guests using the appropriate field above
- Please enter the recipient's name, email and a greeting message. This step is optional, in its absence we will send the voucher to your email address.
- Click on the "Book Now" button to access the booking form and purchase your Gift Card
- Payment is made by bank transfer or credit card. By completing the booking you will receive all payment instructions
- Once the payment is confirmed, the recipient will receive a special email with your greeting message and a description of the fantastic tour chosen
- We can't wait to have a wonderful visit together!
Still have questions? Write to email@example.com
If you want to buy for more people, you can change the quantity using the appropriate field. Enter the distinct recipients in the appropriate forms and their respective greeting messages. We will send two separate gift emails to your loved ones.
MI EXPERIENCE organizes its experiences according to all the prevention measures for Covid-19. We guarantee maximum security so that your visit can take place in the best conditions. Venue availability is subject to confirmation.
For any other questions or information, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
MIGIFT: Lecce Grand Tour
MI GIFTs are exclusive private experiences, to be enjoyed alone or shared with loved ones