MI GIFT: Tailor-made experiences for those who still want to get excited. A memory is forever.
A city that tells ancient stories. Nardò amazes for its ability to summarize its millenary history.
Indeed, the oldest Neanderthal fossil in Italy was found on its coasts. Yet, this ancient history seems to flow pleasantly through the alleys and squares of the center.
Piazza Salandra, one of the most beautiful squares in Puglia, welcomes the visitor by immersing him in a vortex of Rococo, obtained from the warm stone of the carparo. The view follows the arches of the windows of the buildings that almost invite you to proceed towards the cathedral, with its Baroque facade designed by Fernando Sanfelice, a Neapolitan architect who will link his person to many very famous buildings in the Neapolitan city.
Among the frescoes of the Angevin school and seventeenth-century paintings, the cathedral completes its artistic value with the frescoes of Cesare Maccari.
The winding succession of alleys, where the life of the village still remains authentic, leads the visitor to discover corners and glimpses of historic buildings, with mighty portals and mignani, churches with bombastic facades, such as that of San Domenico, but above all leads him by the hand in a Salento that still manages to amaze and keep its magic intact.
The tour is reserved for a maximum of 10 people
PAYMENT: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How can I pay? Payment is made by bank transfer or credit card
- What happens by clicking on the "Book Now" button? By clicking, you fill out a registration form. The data collected is used to prepare the electronic invoice, as per regulation. Once completed you will receive payment instructions.
- Is there a time limit for payment? Yes, once the booking is confirmed and the email with the payment instructions has been received, the payment must be made within 24 hours. After this deadline, your order will be canceled .
- Can I change the chosen MI-GIFT? Yes, each MI-GIFT can be exchanged for an equivalent price, up to 1 day before the date of the chosen tour if already booked, otherwise without time limits. defect, you can still book our service with the integration of the missing amount. On the contrary, if the amount of the voucher should be in excess, you will be able to use the voucher on all our services until it is used up.
- Is there a time limit to use the MI-GIFT? Absolutely not, MI-GIFTs have no expiration date.
Undecided? Give our Gift Card and let your recipients choose their favorite tour:
- MI-GIFT: Group Tour
- MI-GIFT: Private Tours
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select the number of guests using the appropriate field above
- Please enter the recipient's name, email and a greeting message. This step is optional, in its absence we will send the voucher to your email address.
- Click on the "Book Now" button to access the booking form and purchase your Gift Card
- Payment is made by bank transfer or credit card. By completing the booking you will receive all payment instructions
- Once the payment is confirmed, the recipient will receive a special email with your greeting message and a description of the fantastic tour chosen
- We can't wait to have a wonderful visit together!
Still have questions? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to buy for more people, you can change the quantity using the appropriate field. Enter the different recipients in the appropriate forms and their respective greeting messages. We will send two separate gift emails to your loved ones.
MI EXPERIENCE organizes its experiences according to all the prevention measures for Covid-19. We guarantee maximum security so that your visit can take place in the best conditions. Venue availability is subject to confirmation.
For any other questions or information, please write to us on email@example.com
MIGIFT: Nardò Grand Tour
MI GIFTs are exclusive private experiences, to be enjoyed alone or shared with loved ones