MI GIFT: Tailor-made experiences for those who still want to get excited. A memory is forever.
Matera cannot be explained: it is a city with an ancient soul, so ancient that it tells all the stories of the world. Our tour will allow you to experience this story, to discover in an unprecedented way the stories of centuries that have alternated in the rock churches, to paint saints with an oriental flavor.
A fascinating story, which comes out of the usual tours, and which brings to life the emotion and the magic of a unique city in the world. We will discover in the cave houses a daily life with an ancient, ancestral flavor, which seems to reappear at every turn.
The itinerary, which takes place in the Sasso Caveoso, descends towards the ravine, among the mazes of Casalnuovo to reach the "barbarian cemetery": a Lombard funerary settlement that acts as a ceiling for the church of Santa Lucia alle Malve, excavated in a cave, dating back to VIII century. It is here that Carlo Levi said that "the dead are on the heads of the living". And still today there is a sense of mystery, of ancient magic, which makes time suspended. The interior frescoes, of remarkable beauty, give the complex a sense of profound mysticism.
We continue with a visit to a cave house, still furnished, and with a visit to the rock complex of S. Agostino, and then conclude with a visit to the rock complex of S. Maria di Idris and San Giovanni in Monterrone from which embraces the entire city with its gaze, with its ten millennia of history.
The tour is reserved for a maximum of 15 persone
PAYMENT: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How can I pay? Payment is made by bank transfer or credit card
- What happens by clicking on the "Book Now" button? By clicking, you fill out a registration form. The data collected is used to prepare the electronic invoice, as per regulation. Once completed you will receive payment instructions.
- Is there a time limit for payment? Yes, once the booking is confirmed and the email with the payment instructions has been received, the payment must be made within 24 hours. After this deadline, your order will be canceled .
- Can I change the chosen MI-GIFT? Yes, each MI-GIFT can be exchanged for an equivalent price, up to 1 day before the date of the chosen tour if already booked, otherwise without time limits. defect, you can still book our service with the integration of the missing amount. On the contrary, if the amount of the voucher should be in excess, you will be able to use the voucher on all our services until it is used up.
- Is there a time limit to use the MI-GIFT? Absolutely not, MI-GIFTs have no expiration date.
Undecided? Give our Gift Card and let your recipients choose their favorite tour:
- MI-GIFT: Group Tour
- MI-GIFT: Private Tours
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select the number of guests using the appropriate field above
- Please enter the recipient's name, email and a greeting message. This step is optional, in its absence we will send the voucher to your email address.
- Click on the "Book Now" button to access the booking form and purchase your Gift Card
- Payment is made by bank transfer or credit card. By completing the booking you will receive all payment instructions
- Once the payment is confirmed, the recipient will receive a special email with your greeting message and a description of the fantastic tour chosen
- We can't wait to have a wonderful visit together!
Still have questions? Write to email@example.com
If you want to buy for more people, you can change the quantity using the appropriate field. Enter the different recipients in the appropriate forms and their respective greeting messages. We will send two separate gift emails to your loved ones.
MI EXPERIENCE organizes its experiences according to all the prevention measures for Covid-19. We guarantee maximum security so that your visit can take place in the best conditions. Venue availability is subject to confirmation.
For any other questions or information, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
MIGIFT: In the womb of Matera
MI GIFTs are exclusive private experiences, to be enjoyed alone or shared with loved ones