MI GIFT: Tailor-made experiences for those who still want to get excited. A memory is forever.
"" Dòpo el pont che giò a l'Ortiga, where ona volta gh'era on quaj praa, coni sò pegor gh'era la Rita a faj pascolà ""
An unpublished village of Milano, which thanks to its splendid murals has been named a museum district. This and much more is il Quartiere Ortica in Milan.
We will leave for a guided tour, diving into the past of this neighborhood that has thousands of stories to tell.
Born as an agricultural village near the Lambro river, it found itself catapulted into the new century thanks to the construction of the railway in the second half of the nineteenth century. The important railway yard ended up surrounding the district, giving it an unprecedented isolation from the rest of the city, which allowed a different evolution.
After the Second World War, a new change: the Nettle, with the Innocenti production plants, becomes a real polo Industriale, while remaining _cc781905-5cde-3194 -bb3b-136bad5cf58d_isolated from the rest of the city and seat of the urban proletariat of Milan.
This isolation guaranteed the Nettle to preserve its traditions and still today, the sense of community of the inhabitants is very strong.
The fascinating murals that you will find along the way are del 2015, thanks to the ORME (Ortica Memoria) project. The collaboration between associations and nonprofits of the district with the collective of artists OrticaNoodles and the patronage of the Municipality of Milan has allowed to cover the walls of the Ortica buildings which tell the story of the neighborhood and the city during the twentieth century.
Un to plunge into the past therefore of this fascinating museum district of Milan, spectator and custodian of the great changes that Italy went through between the 19th and 20th centuries.
PAYMENT: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How can I pay? Payment is made by bank transfer or credit card
- What happens by clicking on the "Book Now" button? By clicking, you fill out a registration form. The data collected is used to prepare the electronic invoice, as per regulation. Once completed you will receive payment instructions.
- Is there a time limit for payment? Yes, once the booking is confirmed and the email with the payment instructions has been received, the payment must be made within 24 hours. After this deadline, your order will be canceled .
- Can I change the chosen MI-GIFT? Yes, each MI-GIFT can be exchanged for an equivalent price, up to 1 day before the date of the chosen tour if already booked, otherwise without time limits. defect, you can still book our service with the integration of the missing amount. On the contrary, if the amount of the voucher should be in excess, you will be able to use the voucher on all our services until it is used up.
- Is there a time limit to use the MI-GIFT? Absolutely not, MI-GIFTs have no expiration date.
Undecided? Give our Gift Card and let your recipients choose their favorite tour:
- MI-GIFT: Group Tour
- MI-GIFT: Private Tours
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select the number of guests using the appropriate field above
- Please enter the recipient's name, email and a greeting message. This step is optional, in its absence we will send the voucher to your email address.
- Click on the "Book Now" button to access the booking form and purchase your Gift Card
- Payment is made by bank transfer or credit card. By completing the booking you will receive all payment instructions
- Once the payment is confirmed, the recipient will receive a special email with your greeting message and a description of the fantastic tour chosen
- We can't wait to have a wonderful visit together!
Still have questions? Write to email@example.com
If you want to buy for more people, you can change the quantity using the appropriate field. Enter the different recipients in the appropriate forms and their respective greeting messages. We will send two separate gift emails to your loved ones.
MI EXPERIENCE organizes its experiences according to all the prevention measures for Covid-19. We guarantee maximum security so that your visit can take place in the best conditions. Venue availability is subject to confirmation.
For any other questions or information, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
MI GIFTs are exclusive private experiences, to be enjoyed alone or shared with loved ones