MI GIFT: Tailor-made experiences for those who still want to get excited. A memory is forever.
In this fun excursion, we will explore one of the most beautiful and fascinating European parks .
Everyone has taken a walk in the greenery of Parco Sempione at least once, but few guests really know the immense treasures hidden inside .
Discover with MI EXPERIENCE i secrets of Parco Sempione and you will never see it in the same way again!
Parco Sempione of Milan, a vast green lung a few steps from the historic center, dotted with sculptures and architecture, is one of the most popular places for Milanese and tourists staying in the city.
The Sempione Park is not only a place for beautiful walks and outdoor activities, but it is also rich in history and art, legends and traditions. Located behind the Castello Sforzesco , where once stood the ancient Piazza d'Armi , Parco Sempione was built at the end of the 19th century on a project by the architect_cc781905- 5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Emilio Alemagna , who conceived it according to the principles of the English garden.
It soon became famous for hosting the Universal Exposition of 1906 , and preserves traces of the glorious past of the area, from the Civic Aquarium , built for the Expo in Art Nouveau style, to the Palazzo della Triennale , designed by Giovanni Muzio in full Fascism, at Torre Branca , once called Torre Littoria, designed by Gio 'Ponti, today climbing to the top you can enjoy a spectacular view of the park and the city.
At the end of the park you can admire the Arco della Pace , a wonderful example of neoclassical style, the result of a long gestation that saw it finished only in the years of the Restoration., While at the opposite end with respect to the Palazzo dell'Arte or Triennale, find the so-called Arena , an elliptical neoclassical amphitheater, built by Napoleon and protagonist of games, parades, naumachias and sporting events. The park area is scattered with sculptures of considerable artistic value, including the famous " Mysterious Baths " by Giorgio de Chirico and the " Ghidini Sisters ", beautiful female figures in cast iron, hence the name, which once decorated the " Ponte delle Sirenette ”on the internal canal.
A fantastic excursion in the most famous park in Milan, to discover its secrets!
PAYMENT: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How can I pay? Payment is made by bank transfer or credit card
- What happens by clicking on the "Book Now" button? By clicking, you fill out a registration form. The data collected is used to prepare the electronic invoice, as per regulation. Once completed you will receive payment instructions.
- Is there a time limit for payment? Yes, once the booking is confirmed and the email with the payment instructions has been received, the payment must be made within 24 hours. After this deadline, your order will be canceled .
- Can I change the chosen MI-GIFT? Yes, each MI-GIFT can be exchanged for an equivalent price, up to 1 day before the date of the chosen tour if already booked, otherwise without time limits. defect, you can still book our service with the integration of the missing amount. On the contrary, if the amount of the voucher should be in excess, you will be able to use the voucher on all our services until it is used up.
- Is there a time limit to use the MI-GIFT? Absolutely not, MI-GIFTs have no expiration date.
Undecided? Give our Gift Card and let your recipients choose their favorite tour:
- MI-GIFT: Group Tour
- MI-GIFT: Private Tours
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select the number of guests using the appropriate field above
- Please enter the recipient's name, email and a greeting message. This step is optional, in its absence we will send the voucher to your email address.
- Click on the "Book Now" button to access the booking form and purchase your Gift Card
- Payment is made by bank transfer or credit card. By completing the booking you will receive all payment instructions
- Once the payment is confirmed, the recipient will receive a special email with your greeting message and a description of the fantastic tour chosen
- We can't wait to have a wonderful visit together!
Still have questions? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to buy for more people, you can change the quantity using the appropriate field. Enter the different recipients in the appropriate forms and their respective greeting messages. We will send two separate gift emails to your loved ones.
MI EXPERIENCE organizes its experiences according to all the prevention measures for Covid-19. We guarantee maximum security so that your visit can take place in the best conditions. Venue availability is subject to confirmation.
For any other questions or information, please write to us on email@example.com
MIGIFT: Parco Sempione
MI GIFTs are exclusive private experiences, to be enjoyed alone or shared with loved ones