The MI EXPERIENCE Prêt-À-Voyager tours start again to rediscover Italy through our guides, skilled artisans of unique experiences.
On this fun excursion, we will explore one of the European parks most beautiful and fascinating.
Everyone has taken a walk in the greenery of Parco Sempione at least once, but few guests really know the immense treasures hidden inside .
Discover the secrets of Parco Sempione with MI EXPERIENCE and you will never see it in the same way again!
Parco Sempione in Milan, a vast green lung a few steps from the historic center, dotted with sculptures and architecture, is one of the most loved places by Milanese and tourists who stay in the city.
The Sempione Park is not only a place for beautiful walks and outdoor activities, but it is also rich in history and art, legends and traditions. Located behind the Castello Sforzesco , where the ancient Piazza d'Armi once stood, Parco Sempione was built at the end of the 19th century based on a project by the architect Emilio Alemagna , who conceived it according to the principles of the English garden.
It soon became famous for hosting the Universal Exposition of 1906 , and preserves traces of the glorious past of the area, from the Civic Aquarium , built for the Expo in Art Nouveau style, to the Palazzo della Triennale , designed by Giovanni Muzio in full Fascism, to the Torre Branca , once called Torre Littoria, designed by Gio 'Ponti, today climbing to the top you can enjoy a spectacular view of the park and the city.
At the end of the park you can admire the Arco della Pace , a wonderful example of neoclassical style, the result of a long gestation that saw it finished only in the years of the Restoration., While at the opposite end with respect to the Palazzo dell'Arte or Triennale, find the so-called Arena , an elliptical neoclassical amphitheater, built by Napoleon and the protagonist of games, parades, naumachias and sporting events. The park area is scattered with sculptures of considerable artistic value, including the famous " Mysterious Baths " by Giorgio de Chirico and the " Ghidini Sisters ", beautiful female figures in cast iron, hence the name, which once decorated the " Ponte delle Sirenette ”on the internal canal.
A fantastic excursion in the most famous park in Milan, to discover its secrets!
Simple. (CAI: Routes that do not require specific training or that could present orientation problems (walk). Generally: small roads, mule tracks or wide paths.)
13.11.2021 at 15.00
Fountain of Piazza Castello, in Piazza Castello, 20121 Milan MI, Italy
PAYMENT: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- How can I pay? Payment is made on site, directly to the guide
- I have to book? Yes. Due to Covid restrictions our tours are limited in number.
- What happens by clicking on the "Book Now" button? By clicking, you fill out a registration form to reserve your seat. The data collected is used to prepare the electronic invoice, as per regulation. NO PAYMENT TAKES PLACE
- What happens if I have an unexpected event? Do I have to pay a penalty? No, no penalty is foreseen if you cannot participate. However, please notify us in advance to allow guests on the waiting list to be able to attend.
- What happens in case of bad weather? As there is no advance payment, a refund is not required. As mentioned, payment is made directly at the time of the tour. Each guest will be notified in case of cancellation of the tour due to bad weather or other situations.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Click on the "Book Now" button to access the booking form and reserve your seat
- Payment is made on site directly to the guide. There is therefore no penalty in the event of cancellation.
- We are waiting for you at the pre-arranged time and place to spend a wonderful visit together!
If you want to book for more people, just click on "Book Now" and complete the booking form with the contact person's details. You can add your guests to the booking confirmation email.
To ensure the safety of all our guests, tours are currently reserved for a limited number of people. Tours take place in compliance with all anti-Covid safety regulations. Should the pandemic situation worsen, each guest will receive notice of cancellation of the excursion in advance.
For any other questions or information, feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are waiting for you!